August 7, 2015

#MontanaSummer


   I can't believe it's already been 3 1/2 months since I moved back home for the summer! The time has flown by much too quickly. This time next week, I'll be starting my training for my Resident Assistant position. I'm so excited! Here comes 2 weeks of office training, procedures, and door decorations :) (Fun fact, my floor theme this year is Monsters Inc./University!) Here are some pictures from my hometown summer:

On Wednesday, my best friend and I celebrated our birthdays together with dinner at Olive Garden (mmmmmmm breadsticks!)  followed by fro-yo at Spinners. Of course we had to take some selfies, and this one perfectly captures our friendship ;)

In the middle of the summer, some friends and I went on a group date :) We made homemade pizzas (picture taken at Walmart) and played Catch Phrase. Such a fun night with awesome people!


I got hold of a sharpie pen and went a little crazy making cards and then door decorations like this one for my new roommates that have the name and then the state where each person is from. #toomuchfreetime

The new building for Olsen Ortho Studio was completed! I feel just a little cool having a rock with my name on it ;) The new building is incredible and has changed the whole experience for patients!

After working as an ortho assistant and babysitting 2 awesome boys all summer, I have to say that I will definitely miss Montana. This summer turned out so much better than I thought it would, and I'm glad I'll be back in a few short months for Christmas! So long MT; don't cry, I'll be back soon ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment