October 24, 2014

My Higher Education...

I've been here at USU for about 2 and a half months now, and I've learned so much! Some of my classes are really tough, like Econ 1500 and Business Stats 2300, but I also love some of my classes, like my Words of Isaiah institute class and my Zumba class (so basically the important ones;)). I really wanted to share one of my projects I worked on with my friend Wryn for our Econ class. Our professor gave us the class the options of either taking the exam planned or we could make an educational video that taught 2 economic principles from the exam chapters. Of course, Wryn and I made a video! Let's just say this is the result of putting Psychology and Marketing majors in the same group haha :) I'm loving the college life so far...hope you all enjoy the "educational" video we made! 

Video: "Insert Title Here" By: Kaitlin and Wryn


No comments:

Post a Comment